Public Pulse Visualiser
Public Pulse is a successor to the Kosovo Early Warning report and continues to collect data and conduct analysis on issues which are considered important by citizens. Public Pulse Polls are conducted bi-annually since 2010, using key indicators to examine citizen’s perceptions on socio-political issues. Public Pulse Visualiser serves as a platform where historical data are visualised and opened to the public.
- Democratization Index
- Democratisation Index Average
- Are the elections in Kosovo democratic and in accordance with international standards?
- Does the Parliament monitor government’s performance?
- Does judiciary branch render its decisions without bias?
- Does media enjoy freedom of expression?
- Does civil society in Kosovo serve as a truthful monitor of democratic developments in Kosovo?
- Is your local (municipal) government working according to priorities of Kosovo citizens?
- Is Kosovo government working according to priorities of Kosovo citizens?
- Is Kosovo Constitution as well as laws in power democratic and do they respect the human rights?
- Regardless of daily politics and looking forward to the future, do you agree that the democratic processes in Kosovo are instituted and are going towards the right direction?
- Economic Confidence Index Average
- What are your expectations regarding employment conditions six months from now?
- What is your assessment of the current business conditions?
- What is your assessment of the current employment conditions?
- What are your expectations regarding your family’s total income six months from now?