As part of the UNKT Joint Program on Domestic Violence, UNKT and UN Women are holding a conference gathering the key partners of the GBV coordination mechanisms that have been put in place in seven municipalities across Kosovo. This will be the occasion for them to share best practices and discuss the work accomplished so far.
- “The role of NGOs’ service providers on Protection of Domestic Violence survivors (as members of Coordination Mechanism) and the required standards to comply with existing national and international legislation”
- “The Coordination Mechanism and referral system to address Violence Against Women & Domestic Violence”
- “The significant role of Police and Judges as key actors on improving the case management and increasing effectiveness of the Coordination Mechanisms”
- “Working together to address gender-based violence: key results and lessons learned”
- “National Strategy Against Domestic Violence 2016-2020 and key actions planned to advance the role of the Coordination Mechanisms”
Subscribe for the latest news and updates: